Best Blow Out Hair Stylists In Orlando
Blow outs in Orlando are essential to having amazing hair, and Educe salon is great at them! Our on staff, Bumble and Bumble New York educator trains and educates all stylists in the art of blow drying. We train every look from what we call “GLAM STRAIGHT” (a sleek straight look), City Glam, (big bouncy Victoria Secret type curls), to Beach Glam (Beachy, sexy, lived in waves). We even offer a Hollywood Glam look, ideal for an evening out with your spouse! This look is a traditional 50-60’s iconic look deep side part with Finger wave curls!
We can provide any look you want. However, these looks are just a great reference and starting point to your consultation.
Our humidity and weather, in general, can reek havoc on our blow drys in Orlando, We only use and offer the best products to fight humidity and add hold to ensure a perfect blowout.
Educe salon offers in salon blowouts from each staff member, and we also have a Mobile service that comes to you! Glam On Demand is a mobile service for all your glam needs. We also offer makeup services, ideal for proms, weddings, anniversary’s, or any reason to get glamorous. All this while we come to you! Our professionals bring all tools necessary to treat you and or your girlfriends to a wonderful day of pampering and indulgence with a Mobile Blowout service to get you gorgeous!
Please call Educe for information and price quotes for our Glam On Demand service.
We have standard prices as well as mileage fees for anything over a certain distance (this varies).
Below are tips for making your blowout last :
- Good foundational products before the blow out begins is key to give structure and hold. Don’t be afraid of letting your professional use products for hold and volume, you will thank him or her tomorrow or the days to come, promise!
- Don’t get your hair wet; this will drop curls and volume. Invest in a good shower cap with cloth on the inside to absorb moisture.
- Stay away from oil or shine products if you are trying to stretch your blow dry out, this could cause you to get greasy at a faster rate.
- Using satin pillow cases or wearing a silk or satin hair wrap at night as they did in the 50’s, will prevent/cut down on fly aways, and help keep those precious locks in place. There was a method to that madness in the 50’s, why did women stop doing that? 🙂
- Stay away from hair ties that will cause a band or crease in hair; traditional hair bands will crease the hair.
- Hair powders or sea salt sprays to absorb oil and add texture on day 2 or 3 (depending on your hair type) will extend the life of your blowout and let you have another perfect hair day!
We look forward to giving you a great blowout, call today: (407) 440-2840!